We look forward to welcoming you to the most secure environment!
To ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and community we have implemented strict safety protocols and infection control measures.
To help with our mission of protecting your health and wellbeing, we ask for your trusted partnership in reviewing and adhering to these measures.
Please advise us immediately if you have had a known or possible contact, if you are awaiting a test result, or if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 and we will gladly and without penalty reschedule your appointment.
Please complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. We will not be able to permit entry to anyone who has not completed a screen.
Please review the details of our procedures and enhanced infection control measures.
Prior to your visit:
- Virtual Consults are available and can be booked online here
- Appointment Confirmation by phone or email
- Pre-visit COVID-19 Screening questionnaire to be completed within 24 hours of appointment
- Pre-payment options available
- A face mask is required for your visit
- Please arrive with hair pinned back and your face clean without make-up
At your appointment:
- Notice alerting visitors to our enhanced precautions
- Only patients with booked appointments allowed to enter. We can not allow any guests to accompany you (even children)
- You will be asked to wear a mask and hand sanitizer will be provided (please do not wear outside gloves)
- Nurse triage at our door, repeated COVID-19 Screening questionnaire
- Biometric assessment including temperature and oxygen level check
- To minimize contact with staff and the clinic, you will be escorted directly to your treatment room
- To allow for physical distancing, we have limited the available treatment rooms and reduced the number of patients seen per day
- All staff involved in treatment will wear medical masks
- Should your mask need to be removed for treatment, we will provide you with nasal plugs and airway filters to allow continuous protection
- You will be secured throughout and your experience will be touchless
Enhancements to our Clinic Environment:
- Physical distancing measures in place
- Wait areas and our snack bar will be closed off
- Increased cleaning and disinfection
- Enhanced air filtration and ventilation
- Nanoe-X COVID-19 inactivating technology installed throughout clinic (to inactivate viruses including SARS-Cov2, bacteria, fungi, moulds and odours from the air and surfaces)
- Optimized infection control measures
- Sterilization of all equipment and surfaces
- Physical barriers at concierge desk
- New virtual payment option
- Staff screening and use of COVID-19 Alert App
We are committed to the highest standard of safety precautions and infection control measures to ensure your wellbeing. We plan to make your experience comfortable and enjoyable. Despite the masks and measures, we will welcome you into the clinic with warmth and a personal touch that have always been key to our approach.
We welcome your questions, concerns, feedback or suggestions by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact us at any time, we are here for you.
Dr. Jennifer Pearlman and The PearlMD Team